About CADLearning — Personalized, On-Demand Learning for All Things Autodesk
CADLearning is the only Autodesk Authorized Publisher to provide intuitive, on-demand learning and performance support for over 40 unique Autodesk applications, accessible anytime, anywhere — online, offline, from your browser, desktop and mobile devices.
The most and best Autodesk learning content available.
No other Autodesk learning provider has more content created by leading subject matter experts. We own 100% of our Autodesk learning content.
The only Autodesk learning provider to have dynamically created learning paths.
Individual learning paths are created and adjusted automatically, in real time. As you change, so does your learning path.
The only Autodesk learning provider to create its own adaptive assessment engine that is tied to content.
Pre-hire, pre-classroom and post-learning assessments, whether customized or ‘out-of-the-box,’ provide a complete picture of skill-level, and are followed up with a customized playlist of lessons to address knowledge gaps.
The only contextual, in-application Autodesk learning product.
The CADLearning Plugin
is the only in-application tool that provides contextual, in-the-moment performance support for Autodesk applications.
Are you looking for an enterprise level learning solution for your Autodesk users? Our CADLearning Partners are all knowledgeable Autodesk Resellers ready to provide you with expert advice and support on choosing and using the right CADLearning solution for your organization. Contact one of our highly qualified resellers today to get a demo of our enterprise level solution.
Add Value and Increase Revenue by Becoming a CADLearning Reseller
The CADLearning Partner Program allows qualified Autodesk Resellers to add a new revenue stream while providing their customers with high-quality, on-demand Autodesk learning solutions.
CADLearning is the perfect complement to all Autodesk products. Our self-directed, modular content provides a personalized learning experience at the click of a button. Only CADLearning has high-quality, original content created by experts in both education and Autodesk applications.
CADLearning Partners receive:
- Generous margins on CADLearning sales
- Sales and marketing support from a dedicated Partner Support Team
- Access to attractive financing programs for you and your customers
- Free ongoing sales and technical training
- Periodic incentive programs and exclusive, partner-only product offerings
For more information on becoming a CADLearning Partner, please contact us today.
Are you an Autodesk user looking for a flexible, highly effective learning solution? View our list of CADLearning Partners to find your Autodesk Reseller.
The Blast is a media-rich, interactive magazine providing insight into the latest innovations in the 3D design, architecture, construction, engineering and entertainment industries. Our subject matter experts provide advice on using the latest Autodesk applications, including tips and tricks, industry trends and real world solutions to today’s design challenges.
Subscriptions to The Blast are absolutely free, so why not find out what over 22,000 other Autodesk users already know? Subscribe now to receive your copy of The Blast each and every month.
Issue 19 - AU Recap and Holiday
- From the Director's Desk - Dare to Dream - The Future of Learning by Dave Micciche and Matt Murphy
- My First AU - A Learning Experience by Andrea Gaboriault
- It Doesn't Have to Stay in Vegas by David Cohn
- The Future of Product Design and Manufacturing by Jerry Berns
- What's Next for Civil 3D and InfraWorks 360 by Heidi Boutwell
- Hot Tips for Civil 3D and InfraWorks 360 by Heidi Boutwell
- What Happens in Vegas...Helps the AEC Industry! by Jason Boehning
- 3D Printing, Autodesk Live, and Virtual Reality! My View of AU 2016 by Steven Schain
- Holiday Issue - What Are You Printing Now? by Christopher Addy
- AU Courses Online
- Top 10 Reasons We Love Dynamo by Jason Boehning
- Inventor Tips for Improved Productivity by Jerry Berns
- 5 Tips for 3D Printing Your Prototypes by Steven Schain
- 3DP in Review: The Most Exciting 3D Printing Innovations This Year by Carlie Wagner
- Keyframe - A Look Behind the Curtain by Sophie Berry
- Did You Know? by Rachel Littlefield
Issue 18 – Presentations
- From the Director's Desk - Beyond Big Data by Dave Micciche
- Visualizing Your Design - From Animated Sequences to Real-Time Interactive Rendering by Steven Schain
- Presenting Your Inventor Designs by Jerry Berns
- Rendering Beautiful Images Using AutoCAD by David Cohn
- Winning Civil Projects with InfraWorks 360 by Heidi Boutwell
- Truly Impressive Presentations with Revit and 3ds Max by Jason Boehning
- Powerful Presentations: Planning, Practicing, and Performing by Andrea S. Gaboriault and Luis Fernando Hamburger
- 3D Print Your Tunes by Carlie Wagner
- Issue 18 - What Materials are You Printing Now? by Christopher Addy
Issue 17 – Back to School
- From the Director's Desk - The Classroom and Classic Rock by Matt Murphy
- Back to School and Back to Learning by Andrea Gaboriault
- Microsoft HoloLens - Forever Changing Education and Training by Steven Schain
- The History of Revit by Jason Boehning
- FormIt 360: Powerful Preliminary Design with Robust Revit Integration by David Cohn
- Inventor 2017 - Sheet Metal Enhancements by Jerry Berns
- The Civil Gamer by Heidi Boutwell
- 3D Printing in Higher Education by Carlie Wagner
- Issue 17 -What are You Printing Now? by Christopher Addy