CADLearning – Personalized, On-Demand Learning for All Things Autodesk
Authorized Autodesk Publisher, CADLearning is your premier learning partner for all things Autodesk. CADLearning improves performance, assesses skills, and saves time and resources by providing personalized learning experiences that deliver real results.
We supply expertly created content via easy, flexible learning tools, ideal for A-Z training, product help and performance support. Our on-demand, customizable learning systems identify and address knowledge gaps and provide in-application support to maximize performance for users of Autodesk 2D and 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Our continuously growing library of self-paced learning material—including videos, exercise files and assessments—unlocks the power of the latest software releases for AutoCAD®, Autodesk® 3ds Max®, Autodesk Inventor®, Autodesk Maya®, Autodesk Revit® and more.
About 4D Technologies
4D Technologies is changing the way the world learns. Our experienced team of instructional design professionals are creating the next generation of solutions for the efficient consumption of knowledge and skill development. Using highly intuitive and adaptable content portals and in-application performance support tools, 4D Technologies is revolutionizing corporate education and technical support with proven solutions that maximize content retention, productivity and overall performance.
Are you looking for an enterprise level learning solution for your Autodesk users? Our CADLearning Partners are all knowledgeable Autodesk Resellers ready to provide you with expert advice and support on choosing and using the right CADLearning solution for your organization. Contact one of our highly qualified resellers today to get a demo of our enterprise level solution.
Add Value and Increase Revenue by Becoming a CADLearning Reseller
The CADLearning Partner Program allows qualified Autodesk Resellers to add a new revenue stream while providing their customers with high-quality, on-demand Autodesk learning solutions.
CADLearning is the perfect complement to all Autodesk products. Our self-directed, modular content provides a personalized learning experience at the click of a button. Only CADLearning has high-quality, original content created by experts in both education and Autodesk applications.
CADLearning Partners receive:
- Generous margins on CADLearning sales
- Sales and marketing support from a dedicated Partner Support Team
- Access to attractive financing programs for you and your customers
- Free ongoing sales and technical training
- Periodic incentive programs and exclusive, partner-only product offerings
For more information on becoming a CADLearning Partner, please contact us today.
Are you an Autodesk user looking for a flexible, highly effective learning solution? View our list of CADLearning Partners to find your Autodesk Reseller.
Expert Insight from the Experts Themselves
The Blast is a media-rich, interactive magazine providing insight into the latest innovations in the 3D design, architecture, construction, engineering and entertainment industries. Our subject matter experts provide advice on using the latest Autodesk applications, including tips and tricks, industry trends and real world solutions to today’s design challenges.
Subscriptions to The Blast are absolutely free, so why not find out what over 22,000 other Autodesk users already know? Subscribe now to receive your copy of The Blast each and every month.
Issue 18 – Presentations
- From the Director's Desk - Beyond Big Data by Dave Micciche
- Visualizing Your Design - From Animated Sequences to Real-Time Interactive Rendering by Steven Schain
- Presenting Your Inventor Designs by Jerry Berns
- Rendering Beautiful Images Using AutoCAD by David Cohn
- Winning Civil Projects with InfraWorks 360 by Heidi Boutwell
- Truly Impressive Presentations with Revit and 3ds Max by Jason Boehning
- Powerful Presentations: Planning, Practicing, and Performing by Andrea S. Gaboriault and Luis Fernando Hamburger
- 3D Print Your Tunes by Carlie Wagner
- Issue 18 - What Materials are You Printing Now? by Christopher Addy
Issue 17 – Back to School
- From the Director's Desk - The Classroom and Classic Rock by Matt Murphy
- Back to School and Back to Learning by Andrea Gaboriault
- Microsoft HoloLens - Forever Changing Education and Training by Steven Schain
- The History of Revit by Jason Boehning
- FormIt 360: Powerful Preliminary Design with Robust Revit Integration by David Cohn
- Inventor 2017 - Sheet Metal Enhancements by Jerry Berns
- The Civil Gamer by Heidi Boutwell
- 3D Printing in Higher Education by Carlie Wagner
- Issue 17 -What are You Printing Now? by Christopher Addy
Issue 16 – Software Interoperability
- From the Director's Desk - Learn to Do Better by Dave Micciche
- End the Duplication Madness with Dynamo Automation by Jason Boehning
- 3ds Max Plays Well with Others by Steven Schain
- Three Easy Steps to Take Advantage of Inventor Driven Constraints in 3ds Max by Jerry Berns
- From Revit to Infraworks 360 to Civil 3D: A Complete Project Workflow by Heidi Boutwell
- Interoperability Standards for an Effective Workforce by Andrea S. Gaboriault
- Fabricating a New CADLearning Course by David Cohn
- Print Your Ride: How 3D Printing is Changing Automotive Manufacturing by Carlie Wagner
- Issue 16 - What are You Printing Now? by Christopher Addy