About CADLearning — Personalized, On-Demand Learning for All Things Autodesk
CADLearning is the only Autodesk Authorized Publisher to provide intuitive, on-demand learning and performance support for over 40 unique Autodesk applications, accessible anytime, anywhere — online, offline, from your browser, desktop and mobile devices.
The most and best Autodesk learning content available.
No other Autodesk learning provider has more content created by leading subject matter experts. We own 100% of our Autodesk learning content.
The only Autodesk learning provider to have dynamically created learning paths.
Individual learning paths are created and adjusted automatically, in real time. As you change, so does your learning path.
The only Autodesk learning provider to create its own adaptive assessment engine that is tied to content.
Pre-hire, pre-classroom and post-learning assessments, whether customized or ‘out-of-the-box,’ provide a complete picture of skill-level, and are followed up with a customized playlist of lessons to address knowledge gaps.
The only contextual, in-application Autodesk learning product.
The CADLearning Plugin
is the only in-application tool that provides contextual, in-the-moment performance support for Autodesk applications.
Are you looking for an enterprise level learning solution for your Autodesk users? Our CADLearning Partners are all knowledgeable Autodesk Resellers ready to provide you with expert advice and support on choosing and using the right CADLearning solution for your organization. Contact one of our highly qualified resellers today to get a demo of our enterprise level solution.
Add Value and Increase Revenue by Becoming a CADLearning Reseller
The CADLearning Partner Program allows qualified Autodesk Resellers to add a new revenue stream while providing their customers with high-quality, on-demand Autodesk learning solutions.
CADLearning is the perfect complement to all Autodesk products. Our self-directed, modular content provides a personalized learning experience at the click of a button. Only CADLearning has high-quality, original content created by experts in both education and Autodesk applications.
CADLearning Partners receive:
- Generous margins on CADLearning sales
- Sales and marketing support from a dedicated Partner Support Team
- Access to attractive financing programs for you and your customers
- Free ongoing sales and technical training
- Periodic incentive programs and exclusive, partner-only product offerings
For more information on becoming a CADLearning Partner, please contact us today.
Are you an Autodesk user looking for a flexible, highly effective learning solution? View our list of CADLearning Partners to find your Autodesk Reseller.
The Blast is a media-rich, interactive magazine providing insight into the latest innovations in the 3D design, architecture, construction, engineering and entertainment industries. Our subject matter experts provide advice on using the latest Autodesk applications, including tips and tricks, industry trends and real world solutions to today’s design challenges.
Subscriptions to The Blast are absolutely free, so why not find out what over 22,000 other Autodesk users already know? Subscribe now to receive your copy of The Blast each and every month.
Issue 23 – 2018 New Releases
- From the Director's Desk - Overlearning by Dave Micciche
- A Tale of Two Conferences by David Cohn
- New Features in Revit 2018 by Jason Boehning
- Invetor 2018 Has Arrived! by Jerry Berns
- Uncovering 3ds Max 2018 by Steven Schain
- 2018 Updates for Navisworks and Map 3D by Heidi Boutwell
- Do the MASH - The Maya MASH! by Sophie Berry
- Be Wise To: Auditory Learning by Andrea S. Gaboriault
- 3D Printing in the Wild Animal Kingdom by Carlie Wagner
- What are You Troubleshooting Now? by Christopher Addy
Issue 22 – 360 The Power of the Cloud
- From the Director's Desk - Volumetric Video: The New 360 by Matt Murphy
- What's New in AutoCAD 2018 by David Cohn
- Anyone Can Perform Energy Analysis with Insight 360 by Jason Boehning
- Fusion 360 Updates by Jerry Berns
- Using ReCap 360 to Capture Models for Animation by Steven Schain
- Shared Coordinates Between Platforms by Heidi Boutwell
- Augmented Reality Applications for Advertising and Marketing by Sophie Berry
- Be Wise To: Learning Styles by Andrea S. Gaboriault
- 3D Printing is Coming to Your Closet by Carlie Wagner
- Printing Upgrades for Your Printer by Christopher Addy
Issue 21 – All About Add-ons
- From the Director's Desk - Kids These Days by Dave Micciche
- Hack Your Dynamo Player by John Pierson
- Add-ins for Autodesk Manufacturing Products by Jerry Berns
- Streamline Settings with the Arnold Renderer by Sophie Berry
- 10 Free Apps for Revit 2017 You Should Look At by Jason Boehning
- 3ds Max Plug-ins by Steven Schain
- How the "Red Hot Techies" Started Autodesk by David Cohn
- A Look at Civil Specializations by Heidi Boutwell
- Be Wise To: Explicit Learning by Andrea S. Gaboriault
- 3D Printing in the Final Frontier by Carlie Wagner
- What Are You Printing Now? How About a DIY Printer! by Christopher Addy