Brighten up your next presentation with our new light CADLearning PowerPoint template.
Don’t worry – the dark version hasn’t gone anywhere. You can access them both from the 4D Document Library in the PowerPoint Templates folder.
Did you know? When it comes to presentations a bright background is more effective for text-heavy slides. A dark background produces less blue light, which relaxes our eyes. But it makes it tricky for our brains to process a lot of text. Using a bright background for text-heavy slides ensures your audience can read and fully understand your content.
What are you waiting for? Check out the new template!
We’re excited to share a new marketing asset with you.
This short video highlights the value we bring to organizations as they work to hire, onboard, upskill, and retain employees.
Check it out!
That’s not all though – we’ve got even more assets in the works.
Stay tuned to see what we roll out next.
As we prepare to launch our new HOUR platform, we wanted to let you know that we’ll be launching new social media channels along with it. If you’re as excited as we are about the upcoming launch, go ahead and start following our recently established HOUR social channels.
Plus – you’ll get the added bonus of watching them grow from birth into fully formed mediums that convey our brand message.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AnHOUR4D/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/anhour4d
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/anhour4d
This release resolves multiple bugs and includes improvements to the KAMS interface including:
- Added the ability to filter lessons when adding a suggested lesson to an assessment question in KAMS.
- Added the ability to filter CADLearning only versions within the Contents tab in KAMS.
- Added a filter to the Contents tab in KAMS to filter content by version.
- Added Obsolete toggle for lessons to prevent new versions from being added automatically.
- Users will no longer receive an error when clicking the Video tab within a custom course.
- Remaining time is now displaying correctly.
- The course dashboard now displays correct information in each column in KAMS.
- Closed captions are now working as expected.
- Assessment results are now displaying suggested lessons as intended.
- Users can remove lessons from a playlist and delete a playlist again.
- The Employee Goal Summary Report now functions as intended.
This release includes the development work we need to expand our offering and provide a better customer experience, including:
- Added toggle to exclude library published via KAMS from the CADLearning library
- Goals are now displayed based upon assigned entitlements
- A new inventory item with bi-annual recurring period gives partners more flexibility
- Password requirements are now displayed where passwords are requested, to reduce support burden
- New views in Power BI pull data from our database to help make CX and content decisions
- Lesson comments are now working properly, allowing users and admins to make notes on individual lessons
- New reports “Goal Data Report” and “Role Data Report” give customers full access to all Individualized Learning Experience data
- You can now import users with a password using the template
- Content Creator role is named the same in all places now to reduce confusion
- The Product Command Activity Report can now be filtered by product
- The Product Version Activity Report can now be filtered by product
- The Role Summary by Employee Report now functions properly
- Custom questions can now be assigned ownership, allowing us to add translated content