This release resolves multiple bugs and includes improvements to the KAMS interface including:
- Added the ability to filter lessons when adding a suggested lesson to an assessment question in KAMS.
- Added the ability to filter CADLearning only versions within the Contents tab in KAMS.
- Added a filter to the Contents tab in KAMS to filter content by version.
- Added Obsolete toggle for lessons to prevent new versions from being added automatically.
- Users will no longer receive an error when clicking the Video tab within a custom course.
- Remaining time is now displaying correctly.
- The course dashboard now displays correct information in each column in KAMS.
- Closed captions are now working as expected.
- Assessment results are now displaying suggested lessons as intended.
- Users can remove lessons from a playlist and delete a playlist again.
- The Employee Goal Summary Report now functions as intended.
This release includes the development work we need to expand our offering and provide a better customer experience, including:
- Added toggle to exclude library published via KAMS from the CADLearning library
- Goals are now displayed based upon assigned entitlements
- A new inventory item with bi-annual recurring period gives partners more flexibility
- Password requirements are now displayed where passwords are requested, to reduce support burden
- New views in Power BI pull data from our database to help make CX and content decisions
- Lesson comments are now working properly, allowing users and admins to make notes on individual lessons
- New reports “Goal Data Report” and “Role Data Report” give customers full access to all Individualized Learning Experience data
- You can now import users with a password using the template
- Content Creator role is named the same in all places now to reduce confusion
- The Product Command Activity Report can now be filtered by product
- The Product Version Activity Report can now be filtered by product
- The Role Summary by Employee Report now functions properly
- Custom questions can now be assigned ownership, allowing us to add translated content