This release resolves multiple bugs, and introduces some exciting new features including:
- Added a new entitlement to grant organizations the ability to build custom roles and goals.
- Added an integrated signup process for International Training Institute.
- Org Admins will now have subscription options based on their pricelist.
- Org admins can now manage customer users without errors.
- Organization Address and Payment Methods can now be edited without causing errors.
- Content Creators are now able to send pre-hire assessment invites without being org admin.
Our CADLearning Assist plugin provides in-application performance support and point-of-need lesson suggestions as you work – now with more robust functionality and a lighter, faster package.
This update lets you take advantage of all of your favorite CADLearning features in your Autodesk application.
Want to make progress on your Goals?
You can quickly watch lessons or answer questions in your Pop Quiz.
To keep track of your progress, you will find time markers and an estimated completion date.
For immediate answers as you work, just click on a command or feature, and CADLearning Assist will automatically suggest relevant lessons.
Plus, custom playlists and a full library search help you find the exact content you need to complete your workflows.
Organization administrators can even view at-a-glance data and analytics on team progress.