At last! We just launched the CADLearning mobile app for Android and iOS. Now users can gain new skills from mobile, desktop, or in-application. CADLearning subscribers can download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Rebuilt from the ground up, our new version provides a seamless CADLearning experience across all of your devices.
With our new app, you can:
- View the full CADLearning Library
- Access your CADLeaning dashboard, including Pop Quizzes, Progress Charts, and What’s Next lessons
- Answer Pop Quiz questions to surface lessons specific to your skills and knowledge gaps
- Make progress on Goals specific to your Roles
- Add lessons to new or pre-existing playlists
- Tap a Badge, Medallion, or Goal to access assessments
- Access playlists, create new playlists, or delete playlists
- Customize your experience with dark or light themes
- Call upon CADLearning Help to resolve questions related to support or Autodesk content
Upskill anywhere, anytime!
This year, we will also need to focus on across-team plans of action to ensure smooth sailing as we enter the new year. As we work with more and more SMEs, we will need to come up with protocol and guides about how things are captured.
Our CADLearning Assist plugin provides in-application performance support and point-of-need lesson suggestions as you work – now with more robust functionality and a lighter, faster package.
This update lets you take advantage of all of your favorite CADLearning features in your Autodesk application.
Want to make progress on your Goals?
You can quickly watch lessons or answer questions in your Pop Quiz.
To keep track of your progress, you will find time markers and an estimated completion date.
For immediate answers as you work, just click on a command or feature, and CADLearning Assist will automatically suggest relevant lessons.
Plus, custom playlists and a full library search help you find the exact content you need to complete your workflows.
Organization administrators can even view at-a-glance data and analytics on team progress.