by CADLearning | May 2, 2022 | Content Team, Content Update, Internal Blog, Knowledge Base
To help innovators better share data, improve collaboration, and optimize their design workflows, we’ve updated the Autodesk Vault library with 8 new lessons:
With this content update, engineers and designers across disciplines can learn to check for identical geometry inside part files, use Model states in Inventor, and save time while ensuring the accuracy of their projects.
by CADLearning | Apr 25, 2022 | Content Team, Content Update, Internal Blog, Knowledge Base
To help innovators design better models of industrial plant facilities with piping structure and equipment, we’ve updated the AutoCAD Plant 3D library with 11 new lessons:
By making versatile and complete use of the AutoCAD Plant 3D toolset, engineers can streamline the design process, improve accuracy and consistency, and better collaborate with project stakeholders.
New Content Up Next: Vault 2022
by CADLearning | Apr 11, 2022 | Content Team, Content Update, Internal Blog, Knowledge Base
To help innovators make their design lives simpler and more productive, we’ve added three new lessons on using Generative Design in Revit:
Generative Design in Revit rapidly generates design alternatives based on goals, constraints, and inputs, so users can explore optimized solutions and make informed decisions.
New Content Up Next: Plant 3D 2022
by CADLearning | Nov 21, 2020 | Internal Blog, Knowledge Base
- The Roles and Goals tab now brings everything you love about your CADLearning dashboard to CADLearning Assist, including your Pop Quiz, What’s Next, Roles and Goals, and the Progress chart
- Organization Administrators will also have access to the Organization Dashboard from the Gamification Tab. These at-a-glance charts provide Engagement Trends, Rock Stars, Skill Gaps, Users Improving, Users Struggling, Users Most Engaged, and Users Least Engaged.
- Clicking a Goal, Medallion, or Badge within Roles & Goals will take you directly to that page in a new browser tab.
- Clicking Assess My Progress will take the user directly to the assessment in the CADLearning portal.
- If you only want to use CADLearning Assist with specific products, you can simply adjust the settings to prevent it from launching in the products you do not want.
- The Library tab now includes filters to search the full library for a specific lesson, or click What’s New to quickly view updated content.
by CADLearning | May 5, 2020 | Knowledge Base
To log into CADLearning, visit portal.cadlearning.com
There are a number of reasons you could be experiencing trouble logging into CADLearning.
Here is a quick list of the most common issues to check:
- Make sure you are using the correct URL to log in. Each organization has a unique URL for log in, so if you have access through your company or through your school be sure you have the correct URL entered.
- Passwords are case sensitive, be sure to check that you don’t have CAPs lock on. If you don’t recall your password you can use the reset password option.
- Make sure you are not running ad-blocker software or script blocker software. If you are – you will need to put the URL you log in at on the permitted list.
- If you received an invitation but did not use it within three business days the token is likely to have expired. If you get a message that the token expired please contact support or your administrator for assistance.
- If you never confirmed your email address via the invitation you may get an error stating your email is not confirmed. If you get a message that your email is not confirmed please contact support for assistance.
- If you enter an email address that does not match the one on your account you will receive an error that the user name is wrong. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
by CADLearning | May 4, 2020 | Knowledge Base
We have developed some online presentations to walk you through using CADLearning. These are online and will be updated whenever we make a change to the platform, so come back and check in anytime you have a question or see something new!
Getting Started with CADLearning
Of course, we also know that everyone learns differently. For those of prefer to watch a video than read a guide, have also developed a number of videos to review the tasks you may need.
You can access a Vimeo album for new users available with the following link: CADLearning Users
We hope these resources help you get the most out of CADLearning.