As Benjamin Franklin once said, “in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and Alex changing roles.” Look it up, it’s true!
Yup, it’s that time of year again, I’ve moved once again. This time from Inside Sales Manager to Sales and Marketing Coordinator, and I couldn’t be more thrilled about it. Fancy title aside, here’s a few of the things I’ll be responsible for:
- Working with the marketing team to create and execute an omni channel strategy
- Overseeing the marketing calendar and maintaining a cohesive narrative
- Keeping up to date on marketing analytics
- Maintaining sales collateral
- Researching and suggesting lead generation strategies
Marketing is a team effort, so if you have any suggestions or want to get in on the action, just shoot me a message!