The next release to production is here and includes the following changes:
- We have themes! Users have the option to choose between Light, Dark, and Platform themes. (Platform will default to your devices theme).
- The background image of buildings has been removed from CADLearning.
- Upon completion of a Goal, users will have the option to print a certificate. Users can also share the public link to this certificate.
- The CADLearning video player will now automatically play the next lesson from the library and playlists.
Bug Fixes/User Story Updates
- An issue was resolved that prevented users from removing a Goal if it’s inactive.
- The International Training Institute signup page has been modified, per request, to define the CADLearning content subscription option as “Autodesk.”