Acceptable Use Policy
CADLearning Acceptable Use Policy
Eagle Point Software Corporation (“Eagle Point Software”, “we”, “us”, “our(s)”) offers the CADLearning® online learning platform where users of Autodesk 2D and 3D design, engineering and entertainment software can access on-demand, customizable learning systems designed to identify and address knowledge gaps and obtain in-application support to maximize performance.
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) is provided by us to give you a clear understanding of what we expect of you while using our Products and Services, including all services accessed through our Website. All subscribers and users must comply with this AUP.
All capitalized terms not defined herein have the meanings assigned to them in our Terms of Service.
You agree to use the CADLearning Products and Services solely: (i) for their intended purpose; (ii) pursuant to the Terms of Service; (iii) pursuant to the terms and conditions of this AUP; and (iv) in accordance with all applicable policies, laws and/or regulations. You are solely responsible for your use of the CADLearning Products and Services and you use them at your own risk.
You may not use the CADLearning Services, or any portion thereof, to publish Submissions that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be unlawful, indecent, or objectionable. We may remove any Submission that we deem, in our sole and absolute discretion, violate this AUP, our Terms of Service, or any other applicable policy, law, rule, and/or regulation. We may also cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing.
If you use an account to violate this AUP, we reserve the right to suspend access to the CADLearning Products or Services and terminate any Enterprise Subscription Agreement or other agreement then in effect without notice.
VIOLATIONS OF THIS AUP
The following constitute violations of this AUP, which will result in the immediate termination of your account and subscriptions:
- ILLEGAL USE. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities.
- HARM TO MINORS. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography.
- THREATS. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services to transmit any Submission (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- HARASSMENT. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services to transmit any Submission (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
- FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as pyramid schemes, Ponzi schemes, and chain letters.
- FORGERY OR IMPERSONATION. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services to add, remove or modify identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
- UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL / UNSOLICITED BULK E-MAIL (SPAM)/ BOMBING. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail or to interfere with another person’s use of electronic mail services, news, or other features.
- E-MAIL / MESSAGE FORGING. You may not forge any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through a CADLearning Service.
- USENET SPAMMING. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our security measures or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data. You may not attempt to obtain another user’s account password. Sharing passwords and account access with unauthorized users is prohibited. It is your sole responsibility to keep any password(s) secure.
- COPYRIGHT OR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services to transmit any Submission (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- IRC. Use of IRC or IRC bots or clonebots is not allowed. An IRC bot is a program that runs and is connected to an IRC server twenty-four (24) hours a day, automatically performing certain actions.
- NETWORK DISRUPTIONS AND UNFRIENDLY ACTIVITY. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services for any activity that affects the ability of other people or systems or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user.
- DISTRIBUTION OF VIRUSES. You may not use the CADLearning Products or Services to intentionally distribute software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems.
- CIRCUMVENTION OF POLICY. You may not advertise, transmit or otherwise make available any software, program, product or service that is designed to violate this AUP.
- COPYING OR DISTRIBUTION. You may not copy or distribute in any medium any part of our Website or the CADLearning Products or Services, except where expressly authorized by us in writing.
- MODIFICATION OR ALTERATION OF SERVICES. You may not modify or alter any part of our Website or the CADLearning Products or Services or any of its related technologies, except as expressly intended by the CADLearning Products or Services.
- THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTABILITY. You will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties using your account that violates guidelines created within this AUP.
You are responsible for taking prompt corrective actions to remedy any violation of the AUP and to help prevent similar future violations.
THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY WAS LAST UPDATED July 31, 2023. We reserve the right to update this AUP at any time by posting such changes on the Website through which you are accessing the CADLearning Products and Services. All such changes will be effective from the date on which they are posted and your continued use of the CADLearning Products and Services thereafter serves as your acceptance of such changes. You should check this AUP from time to time to read what, if any, changes have been made.