To log into CADLearning, visit portal.cadlearning.com
There are a number of reasons you could be experiencing trouble logging into CADLearning.
Here is a quick list of the most common issues to check:
- Make sure you are using the correct URL to log in. Each organization has a unique URL for log in, so if you have access through your company or through your school be sure you have the correct URL entered.
- Passwords are case sensitive, be sure to check that you don’t have CAPs lock on. If you don’t recall your password you can use the reset password option.
- Make sure you are not running ad-blocker software or script blocker software. If you are – you will need to put the URL you log in at on the permitted list.
- If you received an invitation but did not use it within three business days the token is likely to have expired. If you get a message that the token expired please contact support or your administrator for assistance.
- If you never confirmed your email address via the invitation you may get an error stating your email is not confirmed. If you get a message that your email is not confirmed please contact support for assistance.
- If you enter an email address that does not match the one on your account you will receive an error that the user name is wrong. Contact email@example.com for assistance.
We have developed some online presentations to walk you through using CADLearning. These are online and will be updated whenever we make a change to the platform, so come back and check in anytime you have a question or see something new!
Of course, we also know that everyone learns differently. For those of prefer to watch a video than read a guide, have also developed a number of videos to review the tasks you may need.
You can access a Vimeo album for new users available with the following link: CADLearning Users
We hope these resources help you get the most out of CADLearning.
In alignment with changes made by Microsoft support, we have updated our System Requirements.
As of 1/15/2020:
- We will no longer support Internet Explorer on any Operating System.
- The Edge browser was given an important update by Microsoft; therefore, we can only offer support on the updated Chromium version.
- We will no longer support Windows 7, including our Windows 7 Desktop App.
- CADLearning Portal:
CADLearning is accessed through the internet using a browser. Any of the following browsers can be used on a Windows 10 machine:
- Microsoft Edge (Updated Version only)
- Mozilla Firefox (Latest changes)
- Google Chrome (Latest changes)
You may be ale to access the portal on a Mac or other Apple device as well as any Android device by using one of the supported browsers. Alternative browser may not respond. You may need to work with your IT group to gain access if certain media streaming is blocked, or if you work behind a corporate firewall. You will need to make sure the exact URL you use for CADLearning is white listed if you are using an adblocker or antivirus software.
In order to use the CADLearning Assist application, you will need to be running the corresponding Autodesk product on a Windows 10 Machine, and you must be an administrator on that machine. You may need special permissions from your IT group if they restrict installation of add-ins for Autodesk software.
- If the video player shows an error or blank screen, you may have a firewall blocking the video streaming. Many companies enforce strict policies in regards to internet traffic. You will need to work with your IT department to allow traffic from the following locations: *.cadlearning.com *azure.ne
- If you have an ad blocker or a script blocker, be sure to allow CADLearning and Azure to view the videos.
- If the video player shows an error, which states something like, “No compatible source found for the current browser environment.” Be sure you are using a supported browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or EDGE. Also, be sure you have the most recent Flash, Java, and Windows updates installed.
- If you see a message that you do not have access to this content please check that your subscription or company provided entitlement is still active.
If you still cannot view the videos, please contact support for help!
You may find an exercise file within a lesson that is not downloading. If it is a reference to the file to use within a bulk downloadable ZIP file—it is not a downloadable link. You can find the full ZIP in the “Downloads” tab of the course.
You will need to download the ZIP file and unzip the drawing and/or project files to a folder on your computer.
Alternatively, you may see exercise files on individual lessons. The files there allow you to grab only the ones you want, instead of the entire ZIP file.
Some of the exercise files are uploaded into A360 and will be downloaded as an HTML file in Chrome.
Instead of downloading the file, right-click and select “Open Link in New Tab”. You will then be brought to the A360 page, where you can download the file.
You will need to download the zip file and unzip the drawing and/or project files to a folder on your computer.
Alternatively you may see lesson files on individual lessons. The files there are the same as those in the zipped file for the course, it simply allows you to grab only the ones you want, instead of the entire zip file.
All courses are different, so be sure to download all the information at the course level including PDF instructions, if available.
If you do not recall your password, to unlock the account you will need to reset your password. You can do that by clicking “Forgot Your Password?”.
To add to your personal library, navigate to your profile and select “Add Product to My Library”. Select the product and version years of your choice and click “Save Preferences”.
Introducing a brand new dashboard designed to help you track your goals. Users can now select a goal, track progress, answer pop-quiz questions, earn badges and medallions, and attain 100% knowledge in a chosen path! Don’t worry! The library you know and love is still there and accessible at any time.
Need some help getting started? Here are some great resources:
- CADLearning Roles and Goals Tutorial PDF
- CADLearning Roles and Goals Tutorial Video
- CADLearning User Quick Start Guide
Looking for the full details? You can find the official release notes here: Release Notes